New Zealand National Gasshuku
We are excited to announce that Sensei Tetsuji Nakamura, World Chief Instructor of IOGKF is visiting New Zealand. We will all have an opportunity to train with him from 24th – 26th March.
- Head Instructor: Sensei Tetsuji Nakamura, World Chief Instructor of IOGKF
- Venue: ASB Stadium, 72 Kemp Street, Kilbirnie, Wellington
- Date: 24 – 26 March 2023
- Training Schedule:
- Friday 1 – 3pm 5th Dan and above
- Friday 5 – 8pm all grades
- Saturday 9am to 3pm all grades
- Sunday 9am to 3pm all Grades
- There will be short food & water breaks throughout the day. There is a café onsite, and supermarket and shops are 5-10 minutes walk from the venue.
- Dinner Function: Mac’s Brew Bar, Saturday 25th March 2023, 6pm
- Accommodation: The following three options have been emailed to each dojo
- Black Belt Grading: Saturday 25 March, TBC
- Standard rates: Kids $70. Adults $175.
- Early bird registration: Kids $50. Adults $150. (Family – $200 e.g Adult and two kids)
- Early Bird Registration: Cut-off date for early bird registration: 28 February 2023